Day of Caring: Thursday, September 15, 2016
CLICK HERE for agency form. Deadline to turn in forms is FRIDAY, AUGUST 19.
Why should your organization participate in Day of Caring?
• It’s a wonderful opportunity for your organization to access additional support directly, and /or for your clients.
• It’s a way to educate the community about your organization.
• Employee volunteerism helps build better and healthier communities.
• It’s fun!
Day of Caring 2015 was a huge success! United Way mobilized over 660 volunteers to facilitate 57 much-needed projects. It’s an incredible experience to be part of this great county-wide collaboration. With the generous support of A.D Bos Vending Services and Tyson Foods, we are able to provide lunch to all of our volunteers at Grand Haven Campground. There will also be a prize drawing with prizes provided through many generous donations!
Follow 5 easy steps for a successful Day of Caring:
- First, figure out what projects need to be completed. Is there a project your organization has needed to complete, but hasn’t had the time, or the manpower to get done? Now’s your chance!
- CLICK HERE to download your project form. and return it to Greater Ottawa County United Way attn: Shannon LaHaie. (Please send multiple projects if needed!)
Mail: PO Box 1349 Holland, MI 49422
- VIST OUR WEBSITE TO FIND YOUR TEAM MATCH!
- Join us for lunch at Christian Reformed Conference Grounds (12253 Lakeshore Dr, Grand Haven, MI 49417), it’s a blast!
- Last but not least….have fun….LIVE UNITED.
Agency project forms are due by Friday, August 19, 2016. In the event of inclement weather, Day of Caring will be held the following Thursday September 22. We’ve created an inclement weather date in order to continue this countywide tradition.