Day of Caring: Thursday, September 15, 2016
CLICK HERE to download team form. Deadline to turn in forms is FRIDAY, AUGUST 19.
Why should your organization/company participate in Day of Caring?
• Day of Caring is a great opportunity for groups to work on team-building skills.
• It’s a wonderful opportunity for co-workers to get to know each other outside of their normal work environment.
• Employee volunteerism helps build better and healthier communities.
• It’s fun!
Day of Caring 2015 was a huge success! United Way mobilized more than 660 volunteers to facilitate 57 much-needed projects. It’s an incredible experience to be part of this great county-wide collaboration. With the generous support of A.D Bos Vending Services and Tyson Foods, we are able to provide lunch to all of our volunteers at Grand Haven Campground. There will also be a prize drawing with prizes provided through many generous donations!
Follow 5 easy steps and you’re ready for a successful Day of Caring:
- First, put a team together - co-workers, affiliation groups, church groups - all all welcome!
- CLICK HERE to download your team form. Return it to United Way attn: Shannon LaHaie:
Mail: PO Box 1349 Holland, MI 49422
- VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.OTTAWAUNITEDWAY.ORG TO FIND YOUR TEAM PROJECT and INFORMATION.
- Pick up your Day of Caring T-shirts at one of two locations:
Holland United Way office, 115 Clover, Holland MI 49423
Grand Haven United Way office, 700 Fulton, Grand Haven, MI Suite B 49417
- Join us for lunch at Christian Reformed Conference Grounds (12253 Lakeshore Drive,
Grand Haven, MI 49417), it’s a blast!
- Last but not least….have fun….LIVE UNITED.
Team forms are due by Friday, August 19, 2016. I look forward to seeing your team on Thursday, September 15 for Day of Caring!