Ottawa Connect: Linking to Opportunities and Basic Needs is a unique event that benefits both Ottawa County service providers and the homeless and at-risk residents of our community.
Ottawa Connect has four objectives:
- To advocate and make it known that each member of the community deserves assistance in times of need.
- To increase outreach by making our event welcoming, community-oriented, and non-threatening.
- To raise awareness by engaging many different types of people, informing them of the needs in our community, and linking them to opportunities to address them.
- To strengthen the local Continuum of Care through collaboration and networking, Continuum of Care member recruitment, and increasing cross-provider referrals.
Please join us!
2:00PM - 3:30PM - Service Provider "Mocktail" Hour: Learn about other agencies to find out what they do and how you can link your services together to increase effectiveness through collaboration. *Agency table hosts are encouraged to arrive no less than 30 minutes prior to event start time for set-up.*
3:30PM - 6:30PM - Community Connection: Homeless and at-risk residents of Ottawa County are invited to come and receive services provided by local agencies and businesses. At past events, these have included housing assessments, health care enrollment, dental and medical services, employment and education services, hair cuts, family portraits, and much more!
Registration is easy!
- Click "Register Now" to sign up as an attendee, agency table host or both. You will also receive future communications from the event coordinator regarding logistics and updates.
- If you plan to stay for the event as a table host, select "Agency Table Host" during registration. If you are only participating in the "Mocktail" Hour, select "Attendee" during registration. Or, join us for both by selecting "Attendee & Agency Table Host."
- In the special instructions box on the form, please let us know if you will need a Wi-Fi password, electrical outlet, have a preference for phone calls over email, or if you have any other needs for accommodation.
- In lieu of a registration fee, we request that you donate at least one basket of household goods for use in the event giveaway for Community Connection guests. Details to follow.
Thank you for your interest in Ottawa Connect: Linking to Opportunities and Basic Needs!
661 E 24th Street
Holland, MI 49423