What a week filled with an amazing community outpouring. This week we were able to accomplish so much including:
- Creating a team of volunteers who, in pairs, are shopping food and other supplies to deliver to the doors of seniors who lack other family or community support.
- Working with member agencies to identify available alternate housing for people experiencing homelessness.
- Are in contact with all of our community nonprofits to ascertain their needs for money, goods, and volunteers.
- Mobilizing hundreds of volunteers to create food boxes to support local food pantries.
- Continuing to raise funds for the joint funding project, the results of which are which is being disbursed daily to local serve the immediate needs in our community.