Day of Caring: Thursday, September 21, 2017
CLICK HERE for agency form. Deadline to turn in forms is FRIDAY, AUGUST 18.
Why should your organization participate in Day of Caring?
- It’s a wonderful opportunity for your organization to access additional support directly, and /or for your clients.
- It’s a way to educate the community about your organization.
- Employee volunteerism helps build better and healthier communities.
- It’s fun!
Follow 6 easy steps for a successful Day of Caring:
- First, figure out what projects need to be completed. Is there a project your organization has needed to complete, but hasn’t had the time, or the manpower to get done? Now’s your chance!
- CLICK HERE to download your project form. and return it to Greater Ottawa County United Way attn: Shannon LaHaie. (Please send multiple projects if needed!)
Mail: PO Box 1349 Holland, MI 49422
- Visit our website to find your team match: https://www.ottawaunitedway.org/team-agency-project-matches
- Receive a call from your volunteer team leader at least 48 hours before Day of Caring to discuss details.
- Join us for lunch at Camp Geneva (3995 Lakeshore Dr, Holland, MI 49424), it’s a blast!
- Last but not least….have fun….LIVE UNITED.
Agency project forms are due by Friday, August 18, 2017. In the event of inclement weather, Day of Caring will be held the following Thursday September 28.