Day of Caring: Thursday, September 20, 2018
CLICK HERE to download team form. Deadline to turn in forms is FRIDAY, AUGUST 10.
Why should your organization/company participate in Day of Caring?
- Day of Caring is a great opportunity for groups to work on team-building skills.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity for co-workers to get to know each other outside of their normal work environment.
- Employee volunteerism helps build better and healthier communities.
Follow 6 easy steps and you’re ready for a successful Day of Caring:
- First, put a team together - co-workers, affiliation groups, church groups - all all welcome!
- CLICK HERE to download your team form. Return it to United Way attn: Shannon LaHaie:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 616-396-5140
- Mail: PO Box 1349 Holland, MI 49422
- VISIT OUR website https://www.ottawaunitedway.org/team-agency-project-matches to find YOUR TEAM PROJECT and INFORMATION.
- Pick up your Day of Caring T-shirts on August 17 or 18 from 11am-3:30pm at one of two locations:
- Holland United Way office, 115 Clover, Holland MI 49423
- Grand Haven United Way office, 700 Fulton, Grand Haven, MI Suite B 49417
- Contact the agency where you will be volunteering 48 hours in advance. See Day of Caring prep sheet for details.
- Join us for lunch at Camp Geneva (3995 Lakeshore Dr, Holland, MI 49424), it’s a blast!
Last but not least….have fun….LIVE UNITED.
Team forms are due by Friday, August 10, 2018. I look forward to seeing your team on Thursday, September 20 for Day of Caring!